Wednesday 24 September 2014

makeup haul ♥


from boots i got:
sleek blusher - suade // rimmel stay matte pressed powder - transparent // revlon colorstay foundation - 180 sand beige



from poundland i got:
rimmel apocalips - apocaliptic //rimmel apocalips - stella // rimmel apocalips - eclipse // rimmel apocalips - celestial // (all a guess from swatches online since they dont have a name on - apocaliptic i already had before so giving this one to my sister)

from wilko i got:
essence lipsticks - 03 dare to wear // essence lipstick - 12 blush my lips

from ebay i got:
revlon super lustrous lipstick - 663 va va violet // revlon super lustrous lipstick - 668 primrose

5 comments:

  1. I love Revlon Colorstay foundation and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. Great haul!

    -Pam @ Pam's Life
    pamslife26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I recently tried the essence lipsticks and they are really pigmented! Also love the apocalips. :)

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Rimmel Apocalips, and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder is fantastic at keeping your skin looking oil free.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know Poundland did Rimmel Apocolips! & there selling it for more than twice that still in Superdrug. I know where I'll be going this weekend. Thanks :)

    www.simplysara.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i get alot from poundland honey, there really good x

      Delete

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)