Monday 28 July 2014

room wishlist ♥

With the longing for a makeup/office room comes wishlist galore, am i right? some days i think i have a wishlist for every single room/website i visit!

i ofcourse is more practical for me!



ive come to the conclusion that i want a separate desk away from my dressing table to work on my blog and do stuff for clients and college. this would be perfect!



LINNMON/ALEX Table IKEA Pre-drilled holes for legs, for easy assembly. Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.



for my dressing table i wanted something simple, at first i wanted a hemnes dressing table and then a 9 drawer alex set. but then i saw this with a small alex built in.. well it was perfect!









ALEX Drawer unit IKEA Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.


and ofcourse to feed my makeup addiction i will need another alex drawer! and this will fit nicely under the table nice and neatly! and its white!! perfect












SKURAR Plant pot IKEA




id love 2 of the pink ones for my makeup brushes which seem to be forever growing - love











well my loves, thats the main bits but there will always be updates about this! since im forever changing my mind - girl problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)