Friday 5 February 2016

Nails Of The Week: makeup gallery - blood red ♥

Hello ladies, 

im my upcoming haul you will see how much ive gotten into my nail products recently, honestly ive got to the extremes! 

lately ive been all in for the dark vampy colours, dont let the brightness fool you its not really bright im person. its a true blood red. if you know me you know im all into my skinny jeans and leather jackets and black clothes down to my hair being red. 


my favourite top coat is the seche vite fast drying top coat dries in less than 60 seconds and i cant beat it.
you can get the makeup gallery products from any poundland. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)