Wednesday 12 November 2014

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder ♥



Good morning sunshine, 

Today im bringing my new obsession - literally - there are so many reviews in this little baby im going to try and keep this short. 

the packaging is cardboard and slim, perfect for travel and if your like me, taking a makeup bag to your partners house on the weekend thanks to this little gem i can fit in a lot more! 


can we please just talk about the scent? i dont know how i havent eaten it! chocolate is my thing and this feels my nostrils every morning dont get me wrong its not over powering but i have to have a smell. The shade is perfect for a pale so and so like me, i have shade 51 and its not at all orange-y. it does have specs of shimmer but they dont transfer to the skin at all so you can contour with this. i personally use this to bronze up my face and then contour with another gem.

this is £7.99 from boots and superdrug 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)