Wednesday 16 December 2015

Planner Love: 14th - 20th ♥

Hey loves, 

today im back with my planner layout for this week! it looks a little bare looking at the picture but now (im typing this at 6am on wednesday morning - yay for being awake and having a massive cup of coffee) its filling up nicely *there will be a picture on my instagram @kissestraceyx* im tempted to set up a planner instagram but i dont really have a blog instagram its just all in one! ive never been able to do the multi accounts bkuz ill be logged into one without checking on the other!

back to business.. 


stickers are from: 

coloured dots: wilkinsons
weekend banner: its only me, caralee on etsy
christmas countdown stickers: cute daisy printable
spray bottles: the plump planner 
half box: printed by me
present: the plump planner
the washing machine: candy pink designs
laundry basket: candy pink designs
makeup brushes: mundane mummy
shopping trolley dot: the plump planner
planner: the plump planner 
quarter boxes: printed by me
blogger b sign: the plump planner
little notebook/planner: mundane mummy
movie sign: plannable designs 
camera: its only me caralee
nail polish bottle: its only me caralee

i dont know where i got the decorative stickers from if im honest, they was just there in my collection!  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)