Monday 2 November 2015

book haul ♥

Hi loves, 

IM BACK!! i dont know for how long but its time to bring it back as part of my routine...

Today we are doing a book haul! now if you know me then you will know im a bookworm always have been, i enjoy reading and would do it everyday all day is someone was supplying the books none stop (as well as doing my house work, the cooking, etc etc) in the last few months ive picked up a fair few and have had the piling up in the corner of my "office/spare room" waiting for me to blog a haul so they can go to there new home on my book shelves. 

 mothers & daughters by kate long
sweet temptation by lucy diamond
yours, truly by kirsty greenwood
 The silversmiths wife by sophia tobin
The dark garden by eden bradley
unsticky by sarra manning

 Afternoon tea at the sunflower cafe by milly johnson
the perfect match by katie fforde


Bad angels by rebecca chance
killer heels by rebecca chance













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)