Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sleek i-devine eyeshadow palette - au natural ♥

Hey loves,

I've been tempted by so many sleek palettes over the last few months but as ive said in previous sleek posts i was always put of by the hype surrounding them but my mother (love her) started buying me them as a stocking filler for christmas a few years back, there was 4 on my list that i really wanted one of them being au natural. 
i really like the massive mirror so if i go somewhere and take this i dont need a extra mirror since i can do my whole makeup in this mirror!
top row: nougat, nubuck, cappuccino, honey comb, toast, taupe
bottom row: conker, moss, bark, mineral earth, regal, noir 
8 matte and 4 shimmer shades all in neutral tones. As you can see all the shades have excellent pigmentation and a dream of texture, they blend effortlessly sadly there is fall out with every shade but nothing to scream about in the morning, i always do my foundation first so i dont have a issue with the whole black under eyes when using noir, there is some shades that arent so fabulous e.g. bark, nougat, nubuck.. To me this is the perfect palette for day to day use aswell as smoking it up for a bit of evening fun.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)