Wednesday 10 June 2015

maybelline superstay 24hour foundation - ivory ♥

hello loves,


I'm becoming a foundation fanatic, I've brought and tried quite a few recently that i believe there's been one nearly every month? 
i brought this one as part of my 3 for 2 from boots one time when i was on a maybelline foundation kick (if there's 2 foundations from the same brand i will pick up a 3rd from the same brand anyone else do that? i also get most my foundations in the 3 for 2 because I'm a bargain hunter!) this is a foundation I've tried and tried and tried but just cant love, i like it but i don't love it, all my beauty girls will understand when its just a "mehhh" product. Its got a pump which i like & its a glass bottle which again i love, you cant take the pump of though which i find wastes alot of product which gets stuck to the sides and bottom of the bottle which i would normally just tap out onto the back of my hand. 


it looks so so orange on my hand which is very strange since it was a perfect match when blended out properly, on my face it looks fine when its all done and dusted since I'm pretty good at picking out my shade now just by looking at the bottle since I'm always pale, i don't fake tan and i don't tan normally since my skin just doesn't do it for me which i deal with. it doesn't last 24 hours on me but that might mean I'm in the environment since I'm always in a hot environment and rushing here and there doing this and that basically always using heat either on me, on clients and well everyone but i only have to touch up once on a full day in the salon so not that bad, its more drying than i would like so i do use this with a beauty blender to add more of that hydration and my primer is a glowy one when i use this.

Like i said i just don't love it, i can and will use it because its not all that bad but its not something i reach for i actually force myself to use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)