Friday 16 January 2015

top 5 foundations ♥

Hey dolls, 

Today im starting my "top 5 series"  which will consist of my top 5 in each item (e.g. foundation, powder, concealer, ect ect) so kicking of my top 5 is foundations! 
its surprising how many foundations i own! and thats not including bb, cc or dd creams (dd creams dont exist to my knowledge i was making a joke..)

so starting at number 5 is: 


rimmel match perfection, now dont get me wrong i love this! just not as much as i used to, it is a very sheer coverage but leaves a lovely dew to the skin..


number 4 is maybelline fit me, now this i do enjoy and i wear it around once a week its a dewy finish foundation and id say medium coverage, ive always liked maybelline foundations.


number 3 - loreal true match! how could this not be in here? i love it! medium to high coverage, not to thick on the skin! fabulous


number 2, rimmel lasting finish my trusty old love, something ive gone back to over and over again because its amazing! medium to full coverage, natural finish whats not to love?

and number 1 is: 


ofcourse revlon colourstay, is there a person alive that hates this? it lives up to all the raves it gets and it is high coverage which can be sheered out if needed! 

what is in your top 5? 



2 comments:

  1. Revlon Colorstay and Rimmel Match Perfection are two of my favourites as well. I still need to try the other 3!

    Katie xx

    OkayKate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the other 3 are great too! should try them soon xx

      Delete

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)