Friday 23 January 2015

L'oreal Infalible Stay Fresh Foundation - Vanilla ♥

Hey loves, 


Today im going to be reviewing a foundation that i got when it first come out, i hauled it, put it in my drawer and forgot about it - does anyone else do that? 

so when i finally busted this out i had high hopes after reading the killer reviews, the packaging is pretty and reminds me of most foundation bottles these days, big thumbs up for the pump, it is glass so not the most travel friendly. 


i apply my foundation with a flat top buffer brush from ebay and im addicted to it, but when i use that with this foundation it makes it look cakey and thick, it also makes it feel heavy on the skin so i just use my fingers or a damp beauty blender. 
The shade i got is vanilla and i have the same shade in the true match so i new it matched me, but for some reason when i use my brush it also looks ORANGE! not a good look on anyone really is it? but its a perfect match if i use my fingers its a strange one, i do enjoy the semi dew finish and lasts all day one me without a primer. 

their is 8shades to choose from not a fabulous range of shades really and they've overlooked the darker beauties of the world! this is £9.99 in superdrug and boots. 

bottom line is i do like the finish it gives me and how my skin looks flawless when i use it but i do prefer to use a brush these days. 

have you tried this? what do you think?


1 comment:

  1. I found this at the back of my make up stash, the other day, and I was really surprised by how much I liked it when I used it. Really great coverage.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)