Wednesday 5 August 2015

w7 absolute lashes mascara ♥

Hey loves,


ive become obsessed with mascara in recent months but im a switch and swap typer girl, i like my options depending on my mood but this has been one of my "go to" mascaras, its not waterproof but it doesnt budge or smudge unless i use eye makeup remover which is pretty good going in my book. My lashes look longer, fuller and volumised it doesnt give me a curl but we cant win them all and that is what eye lash curlers are for. this was £2.10 from ebay and honestly w7 have become one of my new favorite brands they seem to be coming from every direction  with new stuff and replicating alot of highend stuff too.. this i believe is a dupe for the benefit the're real mascara which i dont own so cant judge but this is amazing and i highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing good things about W7 lately so really need to give some of their products a try :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)