Monday 22 December 2014

The Christmas Tag ♥



1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
the polar express or a princess for christmas. i also love the grinch 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve of Christmas morning?
when i was little i remember opening my auntie beryls presents on christmas eve, and our christmas pyjamas but thats it - the main event happens on christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
err.. i think this would have to be when i was 5years old, my nanna was still here and we used to go there first thing in the morning she made christmas so special - i miss her

4. Favourite festive food?
you know, my minds blank! i know this isnt really festive but every christmas my mom would make her own bread none stop, so it will have to be a turkey sandwich on my mommas bread.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
i think this has to be my first laptop. well main laptop - i had one i brought myself it was a white netbook i loved it but it was to small to work on - my mom brought me my old laptop 5years ago and then she updated it for me last xmas with one which is alot bigger in screen 

another is when my mom got me my first art kit in the shape of winnie the poohs head ive loved drawing ever since.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
i like yankee candles christmas memories and christmas eve!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
 id have a hot bubble bath get into my new pjs kick back with a christmas dvd and hot chocolate with freshly baked cookies before going to bed with a hotwater bottle. its been like that since i can remember

8. What tops your tree?
it used to be a star but its a angel now

9. As a kid, what was the gift you always wanted but never received?
i think this has to be the baby born wardrobe! i was really in to baby dolls when i was younger and i always wanted it but santa never got it me 

10. What’s the best part of Christmas for you?
the best part of christmas for me is the decorations, i just think it makes the whole world more magical, between the twinkly lights, the frost on the floor making it look like glitter its just all magical and the cold bite you get from being out to long, the cosy clothes, the cosy pjs, the central heating smell. ohkay im obsessed! its not about the presents for me - its about the little things people over look i love the cosy nights in with family just watching dvds



1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed your tag!
    My favorite Christimas movie is The polar espress, it's so cute! My favorite festive food is french toast, I can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)