Wednesday 10 December 2014

MUA PowerPout - Broken Hearted ♥

Hello my dears, 


mua pulls at my heart strings, but some items more than others, these are one of those products i brought and hardly reach for unless i force myself. i know its because there in the gloss drawer that i hardly ever go into but its also for the fact that these didnt blow me away. 

the packaging is lovely and reasonably priced at £3, the minty smell i love and it sticks around for a while after.


the formula is lovely and the shades available are beautiful but this one has to be my favourite. its a lovely berry pink which i love in the beginning of autumn as its starting to get colder then i get darker and darker. 
i cant say i hate it because i dont but i just dont love them, they was over hyped and nothing special since they was late to jump on the band wagon. but i can say i have a few of these in my day to day acrylic lipstick holder to make me wear them more.

over all there nice, they dont claim to be a stain but they do stain my lips nicely. 

have you tried these? what do you think?



1 comment:

  1. i really want to try these out because MUA do amazing products for the price, nice review :-)

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)