Wednesday 18 February 2015

miss sporty fabulous lash curved brush mascara - black ♥

Hey loves, 


ive mentioned before how mascara is my downfall, my mascaras never seem to try out so i just dont change it when i should but that is changing this year. 

this one from miss sporty is a twist on the fabulous lash they have had for sometime this one has a curved brush.  isnt the colour of the tube pretty?


the brush is curved as suggested and its a bristle brush which i personally enjoy in a mascara, when you first buy this mascara it is a little to wet for my liking so i let it dry out a bit before using it, when i finally did use it i was pleasantly surprised it curled my lashes and gave me volume and a bit of length, i was given alot of compliments when i wore this but my 1pm i looked like a panda, not a cute look even if i do love pandas. 

for £1.99 i would recommend it for someone who only wears makeup for a few hours a day where im going for long periods of time not looking in mirrors or being able to touch up my makeup. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello, please leave a comment with blogpost requests! i will reply to every single comment as soon as i can :)